top of page
Edmund Place (formerly the Frederick Butler House)
Brush Park, Detroit
This French Renaissance Second Empire style mansion was built in 1882. It was restored and converted to condos in 2006, and then fell back into disrepair a decade later. The exterior was completely restored including trim and column repair and replication as required to maintain its historic designation.
bottom of page